CFC Code #23725
The CFC reaches federal workers across various agencies and brings together thousands of donors to support local nonprofit organizations and make a difference in our community. The CFC is the largest and most successful workplace giving campaign in the world. Over the last five decades, federal employees have generously pledged more than $8 billion dollars to nonprofit organizations.
Federal workers should use the code 23725 to designate to your local Lake Area United Way.
Did you know that new hires can make a pledge to the Combined Federal Campaign right away?
Congratulations on your new position in the federal government! You now have the opportunity to support charitable organizations that mean a lot to you through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), the annual workplace giving campaign for the federal community. The CFC pledge season runs from September through early January, but the exciting thing is you don't have to wait! New employees are eligible to pledge immediately.
* Here's how: Three federal employees: civilian, U.S. Army uniformed service member, and member of USPS
1. Create an account. Set up an online account.
2. Choose your causes. Whether you care about youth development, military families, or animal welfare -- the CFC has a charity for any cause you want to support. You can even give to multiple charities with one pledge.
3. Make your pledge. The online pledge portal allows you to easily renew your pledge each year and offers the full range of pledge options:
- Payroll deduction
- Credit/debit card
- Volunteer hours
4. Help is on the way. Thanks to your generosity, your chosen charities will make a difference in your local community, across the nation, and around the world.
*If you previously supported CFC charities in a former federal appointment, you can transfer that give to your new payroll proficer by updating your profile. Questions? Contact the CFC Help Center at: email@example.com